Press Releases for Odinsdagrting [ODNDT].

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Odinsdagrting Announces Ship Kits

Odinsdagrting will begin selling ship kits on contract in Dal. These kits will include a ship, modules, rigs, drones, and ammunition. The first kit will be the Minuteman-class Incursus kit.

The kit itself will include:

  • 1 Incursus
  • 3 75mm Gatling Rail I
  • 3 Anode Light Electron Particle Cannon I
  • 1 1MN Afterburner I
  • 1 1MN Microwarp Drive I
  • 1 Initiated Harmonic Warp Scrambler I
  • 1 'Langour' Drive Disruptor I
  • 1 F85 Peripheral Damage System I
  • 1 Small Armor Repairer I
  • 1 200mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
  • 1 100mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
  • 2 Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I
  • 2 Small Algid Hybrid Administrations Unit I
  • 1 Acolyte I
  • 1 Hobgoblin I
  • 1 Hornet I
  • 1 Warrior I
  • 1500 Antimatter Charge S
  • 1500 Iridium Charge S
  • 1500 Iron Charge S
  • 1500 Plutonium Charge S
  • 1500 Thorium Charge S
  • 1500 Tungsten Charge S


While the components in the kit can be used in any number of manners there are some loadouts that were specifically designed around for this kit:


We hope to begin offering a Tech 2 fitted Incursus kit and Enyo and Ishkur kits in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment