Press Releases for Odinsdagrting [ODNDT].

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monthly Statement, November, 2009

Odinsdagrting has completed its second month. November was a month that I did not expect to see much out of. I would've been happy if we performed half as well as we did during October. The rest of the corp members are not, yet, in a position to really contribute, and I myself was expecting to be busy with other project.

November turned out better than I expected. This month saw 399,595,878.83 ISK in net sales. Again, this represents just over 21% of the company worth. After monthly dividends, the corporate balance sheet raises to 2,054,870,720.45 ISK. However, this represents just under a 9% growth for the month.

Since sales represent 21% of the company worth, and the dividends paid out are locked at half of sales, then corporate growth is expected to be just less than half of sales. The corporate growth is below where it I expect it to be. There are three factors that I don't currently measure that could easily contribute to this.

One factor is fluctuations in the prices of raw materials. I don't like to carry too much in raw materials, but the month ended with us holding 316,953,546.29 ISK in Manufacturing Consumables. A drop in the prices of some of these could have devalued our inventory.

Another factor is poor luck in the invention process. I factor in the cost of an expected number of invention failures. I am sure that over time, my actual success rate will be very close to the calculated success rate. It is, however, possible that any given month can be more or less successful.

The third factor is broker fees and sales taxes. Ven Tamnej has been the corporation's chief sales agent. His skills are well enough to lower these factors considerably, but they do exist, and they aren't measured.

Dividends for the month of November were 62,436.86 ISK per share. This is 12.49% of the par value of the stock. It is not finalized, yet, but plans for December may see the dividend rate cut as we begin to pay salaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment